Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let's do TMI Tuesday #107 first! My answers are kind of boring this week.



1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? What all time record would you hold? I'm pretty much average. I mean, not that I've compared stats with others, or had enough partners (or had partners that had many partners) to really get a sense of placement. I'm no porn star, and I'm no monk either.

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? Best music to fuck to? Best music to make love to? I can't think of any song in particular that gets me in the mood, and I can't say that we purposely listen to music while having sex. If the radio/stereo/TV is on, then its on, but we don't turn them on if they're not.

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment? On the bed - its a queen size and comfortable. Not enough room on the couches and the floors are too hard.

4. Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? Nope, never did. I'm surprised by my answer given my fascination with women's underwear.

5. What makes a kiss a great to you? Lots of lips and tongue, and it has to be long. I hate those quick pecks on the lips. I want some lip and tongue interaction.


Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? I always do, even if the girl offers to do so, unless its just delivered food and it gets there before I do.

--------------------------------------

Buckeyes 9-0!! Penn State had the potential to make it a more even game. They had the crowd and the talent, and they just couldn't bring it together. Ohio State effectively took the crowd out of the game by the middle of the second quarter by using physical instead of audible signals to call the plays, and by not allowing the scores to get too close. Next up is Wisconsin at OSU. Look for me in the crowd - I'll be wearing scarlet & gray.

The 1/2 marathon is only 19 days away. I haven't run since the race on 10/20 due to shin splints. The swelling is down and I'm walking pretty much without pain or a limp. I've been doing some strengthening exercises and stretches that have helped a lot. I know I should not rush back into running too soon, but 19 days is going to go by quickly. Argh!

10 comments:

Bunny said...

Great answers! Totally agree on the kissing. Pecks are nearly worthless.

Good luck with rehabbing the shins before the half marathon!

Happy TMI!

badside said...

I'm with Bunny, great answers! The bed is numero uno for me as well, it's just so comfy, the best place and you can fall asleep there after too! You should try some good dance music to fuck to, great to fuck to the beat. I'm shocked you never asked for or took some panties, never too late to start! ;^P

Anonymous said...

I agree that it's all about comfort if you want good sex. Anything awkward or uncomfortable is too distracting and makes it hard to reach orgasm. Happy TMI

Renee said...

Yep, long deep kisses are the best. Pecks are for chickens.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

If pecks are for chickens, what do we give the cocks?

I guess the answer for Sheen would be panties? ;)

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

i love kissing. its the best part. and as far as music....i love Nine Inch Nails or Linkin Park or Staind....sooo yummy...

Sam said...

Hello. "Toot! toot!" goes the train.

SheenV said...

Wow! Thanks for all the comments!! Slip - I like your suggestion!

Anonymous said...

we agree with many asnwers, except for the favorite place to have sex. many times we end up in the bedroom, since it's conveniant, kids and so on, but better is the living room in front of the fire. although not the question, outdoor sex is the best.....:))

have a nice day, mike and eva xx

Enyo said...

Why do people even bother with pecks? I mean....really...I peck my friends...not my lovers.

Good answers, happy TMI :) (late...of course ;) )