Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TMI Tuesday #106

1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc). Silk (e.g. panties), nylon (e.g. hosiery), finger nails lightly brushing my skin, feet touching just about anywhere (especially down there), water jets from a shower handle, cool hands (not cold!), and not wearing any underwear.

2. What are your non-genital erogenous zones and what do you like done to them? My chest and neck, and I like it when they are kissed and massaged. I love the feel of her feet on my chest.

3. What sounds get you sexually charged? A woman having an orgasm. A woman speaking with an accent - she could say just about anything from speaking seductively and sultrily, or dominant and foul-mouthed. Or she could be the host of a cooking show - Nigella just drives me wild! Just listening to her voice as she cooks, oh baby!!

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex? From here to Denmark. Oh, you mean in time. Do'h! Well then, about 3 months.

5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it? On the bottom. Sure, its easier on the bottom (as Kramer says "Let them do all the work."), but I have more fun on top. When I'm on the bottom she has more control of the pace, and I can't thrust in & out how I like.

Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be? I'd submit to all of them: Ditta Von Tesse, Aliza (see Fantasy #2), Sabrina, Anias, Sea Rabbit, and Athena Lourdes (I've actually had the pleasure of submitting to her).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine SeaRabbit would look hot in riding pants and knee hight stiletto boots.

Bunny said...

Excellent answers! Feet on your chest, eh? Interesting. First time I've seen that one today. Check out Slut X's answers - she also dislikes the "female superior" position because her partner can't/doesn't do much. You two are made for each other - lol.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

@ David... I would look pretty damned good...lolololol...
Hey... you put me with some great company here... ;-) Thank you verry much... I had no idea I could be into someone fantasie as a Domme... but it is interesting...lolol...

SheenV said...

SeaRabbit - its that French accent that you have, and I know you could do it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you dared to list Dita! I may have to ban you from the blog... Or maybe you did this to get a spanking... I never can tell with you :p

Happy TMI, Sheen :)

Shibari said...

Ohhh very good answers... I am blogrolling you sheen I had NO idea you were a buckeye fan... Can I tell you I love ya... Nothing wrong with us Buckeye fans nothing at all...

oh and that was my very exciting fake australian accent... but what the hey a girl can try... ;)

Evening said...

Ooooo, the accent thing gets to me too.
Hi Sheen V, have a nice week.
xo

SheenV said...

Slip - What's the deal with Dita? Please let me know!

Shibari - Can't wait to hear your accent! I've tried commenting on your blog, but I can't for some reason.

Hi Evening!!123

Anonymous said...

i love the sound of orgasm as well. man or woman.....makes me hot!