"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I saw this over at the vault of awesomeness and just had to share it! (Thank you searabbit for the help!!)
Thanks for hugs. I didn't mean to make that one so long, I just had a buggy day. But yeah, it's weird, how one day they're there, and the next they're not.
On the page you linked to watch the video, you have a little rectangle and above it you can read Embed Full Video (Beta) You have to copy this content of the recyangle and paste it in your blog entry... but be careful to put it while you are into the html edition... other wise, we will only see the link... Wish this help... and a need some more direction, you still can mail me... SeaRabbit
5 comments:
Can't help you with that, I haven't figured it out myself. But thought I would wave at you while I am here.
Thanks for the boobie thon plug below.
xo
God that video is absolutely delicious :) Thanks for sharing, I passed it along to quite a few ppl... great find
Thanks for hugs. I didn't mean to make that one so long, I just had a buggy day. But yeah, it's weird, how one day they're there, and the next they're not.
On the page you linked to watch the video, you have a little rectangle and above it you can read Embed Full Video (Beta)
You have to copy this content of the recyangle and paste it in your blog entry... but be careful to put it while you are into the html edition... other wise, we will only see the link...
Wish this help... and a need some more direction, you still can mail me...
SeaRabbit
Post a Comment