Tuesday, October 16, 2007





Buckeyes 7-0!! #1 in the BCS rankings!! Not much more to say without fear of a jinx.


1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? I think it was "St. Elmo's Fire". I had already seen it but she had not. Not much of a date movie, and I was too nervous to be much of a date.

2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.] Kathy, maybe? Yes, I think it was her.

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? My dating life in high school was pretty lame. No, it was very lame. No parking for me.

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the Internet? If not, would you? Nope. I would give it a try if I were on the market - its such the 2007 thing to do (okay, maybe I'm off by a few years). How else would I be able to find someone that's into Star Trek, homebrewing, running, photography, baking, doesn't mind me crossdressing, would like to go shopping, likes to wear lingerie, watch porn, and love to receive foot massages? Nope, nothing on Match.com, Facebook, Alt. com or Google. Ok, maybe I should start at just one of these things...
5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? See #3 above. I'm not much of a dater. Well, there was dinner and then a walk to the Philly Art Museum to see the Christmas decorations.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best date you have ever been on. How about the worst? In college I was set up with a date for a sorority Halloween party. The girl was very nice - great looks, personality, and smart. We started off at some one's apartment drinking beer. Later we went to the party and there was nothing but wine coolers (this was in the late '80's). I had one or two and was fine at the party. Later we all went to the sorority house. That's when the "Beer before liquor, never sicker" hit me. I was in the bathroom feeling just awful for a long time. I wanted to toss my cookies just to get it over with, but that would not be cool. I told her I wasn't feeling well and left. I was so embarrassed by the whole thing that we went out just one more time. Argh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel very sorry for you... but quite happy you found your mate finally... ;-)
Have a nice Tuesday!

badside said...

LOL..."beer before liquor never sicker", I've never heard that before. Ugh, can't tell you how many meals I must have wasted over the years...gotta remember that saying!

Bunny said...

Great answers! As for #4, you have to look in the right places - I'm on AFF.com. Sheez.

Happy TMI!

P.S. #1 just means you're ripe for the picking . . . hoping my Spartans kick some Buckeye ass!!!

Polt said...

Well at least she went out with you again, even if it was only once. Course that could have been a pity date. And you didn't puke, that's a plus, right?

HUGS...

Professor Fate said...

Dammit! Now I can't ask the worst date question. :) I think you need to do some more research on #4

Happy TMI!

p.s. You are bolder about jinxes than I am.

SheenV said...

Searabbit - no need to feel sorry - I was pretty clueless when it came to life in high school. I was an academic geek.

badside - also "liquor before beer, never feer".

bunny - Spartans?! 10/20 is just around the corner.

polt - nope, I didn't puke. Thanks!

prof - I'll see what I can do!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.