Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Buckeyes 6-0!! Kent State should be an easy win this weekend.

Race Report: Ran a 5K this past weekend, finished 3rd Place in my age group, and a personal record for this course! Hoo-rah! I was hoping for a faster time than 23 minutes as I've been trying to run a sub-22 minute 5K all year. Maybe next race ... but I've had a touch of tendinitis on my lower right leg, just above the ankle on the inside for the last month or so. It bothers me more when I'm walking. I've been icing it at night and I take an Motrin once a day to help.

TMI Tuesday #104

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? That's the usual order - wash up, cuddle, then fall asleep. I suppose one could eliminate the 'wash up' part depending on what it is that needs washed and if there are alternate ways of cleaning without leaving the bed.

2. Have you ever fake orgasms? No, for men it's pretty obvious if we've had one or not.

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex? Three times. This needs to go higher, and I'm willing to give it the old college try to do so.

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car? Not yet. I do remember one time a bunch of us were driving back from Chicago. I looked over at the car next to us and saw this guy with a look of panic on his face. A few minutes later I looked again and then noticed the top of a head going up and down between him and the steering wheel. Bingo! He was getting some!

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked? Hmmm, I'll guess 8. Depending on who's doing the asking, most people will lie and say more. I mean, if a telemarketer called I'd have no problem lying ("20. Yes, I've had 20 partners. Each and everyone totally satisfied. Um, hold on, there's a knock at the door. Make that 21 in about 30 minutes.") On the other hand, if it were the local church taking the poll, then the number would go down ("Only one, and it really wasn't sex sex. It was more like trying to steal home from 3rd base and getting trapped between 3rd base and home, then having the catcher knock me over.")

Bonus (as in optional): Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain) I say they can if the separation was amicable and they both felt the same way. If one person still has feelings for the other (good or bad), then probably not.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

"Only one, and it really wasn't sex sex. It was more like trying to steal home from 3rd base and getting trapped between 3rd base and home, then having the catcher knock me over."

Put some thought into that one, didn't you? lol

Happy TMI!

ash said...

I stole your quiz, hope you don't mind. Congrats on the race :-)

SheenV said...

Any time, babe! and thanks!