Buckeyes 5-0!! The season is now getting tougher with Purdue this Saturday in West Lafayette, IN. If you're going to the game, don't forget to say "boy howdy!" a few times and eat at the Triple XXX "On the hill, but on the level".
The next big race I'm running is the Philly 1/2 Marathon in November. After running the Distance Run a few weeks ago I decided that training for a full marathon in two months is not a good idea. Possibly next year if I start training after the Broad Street Run in May. Between now and November I'll be running a few 5K's - Autumn is a great season for running.
TMI Tuesday #103
1. Early bird or night owl? In college I was a night owl. I could get more things done during the quiet nights. Too many distractions during the day. The darkness and stillness seems to make the environment smaller and more intimate, even in a large outdoor area on clear night with all the stars out, or in a big city with lots of people and lights. Lately I'm more of an early bird, rising early on the weekends to go on a long run through the surrounding neighborhoods. Again, very quiet and calm.
2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? Smart. Personality goes a long way too, and can make up for what others may consider to be a lack of looks.
3. Do you gossip? Sometimes. Never at work; occasionally with the neighbors about 'hood stuff. Like a few weeks ago when a car pulled up in front of my house. I was just mowing my lawn. A lady got out and started taking pictures of the house across the street. She then pulled her car into their driveway, got out, and started screaming "Adultery! You aren't divorced yet! Stay away from my husband you hussy!" This went on for a time until the woman's husband came out of the house to calm her down - not. They went inside and the wife came out with her son and drove away all the while still yelling "You're not divorced!" The lady that owns the house came out later to apologize. Something like this doesn't happen in our "Mayberry" neighborhood so I had to tell the other neighbors. That family keeps to themselves, no one really knows them, and this all happened outside, so I didn't see any harm in sharing this bit of gossip.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Maybe a 6. No jumping out of perfectly good airplanes with only a parachute for me. There's a difference between the ratings for what I've actually done in my life versus my mindset. There's a lot of things that I'd say "Yes, I'd do that" but not actually getting around to do them.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? I'm guessing a 5, about average. I've never had anyone say "Wow! Great kiss!" or "Yuck! Get away from me!" I really enjoy kissing. Any volunteers to rate me? lol
Bonus (as in optional): What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me. All other things being equal, Lingerie does it for me. It provides visual and tactile sensations. C'mon, that's what got me into crossdressing!
4 comments:
All things cannot be equal when lingerie is involved :p
Wow, that screaming lady in your neighborhood -- what a great story! I'll spread the story and I didn't see it, nor do I live there. What a hoot!
Great gossip story! I might have to share that one with the neighbors too . . .
I propose a big blogger get together (perhaps by region) where we can all kiss each other and provide ratings data. Purely for scientific purposes, of course. ;)
Happy TMI!
Slip of a Girl is so right!
Happy TMI
Gah. What awesome gossip. LOL. That's exactly the kind I like...the drama that's missing in my life (most of the time--thank god) but that seems to bubble up in the world around me....fun stuff.
I will totally rate your kiss, lemme know next time you're in town ;)
Post a Comment