Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Here we go again with another installment of TMI Tuesday.

1. Have you ever orgasmed sitting at your computer? What was the situation? Of course!! Many, many, many times. I'm either stripped down nekkid or in some of my girl-clothes, looking at some pictures or movies on the Internet, and doin' the deed. I need to get a more comfortable chair for doing this.

2. Ever been sexual harassed? What happened? Not that I didn't like it, lol! See yesterday's post about the Philly Craft Beer Fest. That was probably the closest I've been to being sexually harassed.

3. Who is your hottest nerd crush? From the choices given, I pick Milla Jovovich from The Fifth Element. However, there are better that weren't in the list. I've always had a thing for the girls in Dr. Who:




4. Can a man have multiple orgasms? Yes. They are a rarity, and well worth pursuing.
5. Is there such a thing as too much sex? No. Well, maybe if things start to get too sore and raw to make it enjoyable.
Bonus: Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs? No :( "Aunt Flow" is here for her monthly visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Just saw that you added me as friend on Flickr... That was very nice from you...Thank you!!!
I really enjoyed you TMI answers... we share that little thing about Mila... but I also have a real big thing about Trinity... ;-))
Just added you to my blogroll...
I'm glad I have find one more friend!

SheenV said...

searabbit,

I'll add you to my blogroll too. Great pictures in Flick, btw.