Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Its Tuesday again: TMI Tuesday

1. When you are out in public, do you often get hard/get wet? No. I'm pretty good about self-control even when in public.

2. When you masturbate, how long, typically, is your session and what do you think about (other than having an orgasm)? The majority of the sessions are about 20 minutes. However, when I get the time, I like to masturbate for at least an hour, more if possible, edging all the while. I think about the things I'm looking at - pictures in a magazine, on my computer or Internet, or a video - and what's going on in that picture. When I have more time, I like to get all of my girl-clothes out and put on a nice lingerie outfit. The hosiery, panties, bra, and shoes are very sensual and tactile arousing. Couple this with viewing pictures of women's feet, legs, and bottoms also clad in similar clothing really gets me going. Its arousing to imagine being in the woman's presence dressed up and her controlling me, or imagine what it would be like to be dressed in her lingerie, or doing whatever it is that she's doing in the picture/video.

3. What is your most pleasurable intercourse position? Me on top. I have better control of the rhythm, strength, and motion of intercourse than in other positions. Kramer says that its better on the bottom ("Let them do all the work!"), and I think its better for her that way for the same reasons I like it on top.

4. How often do you use the word "fuck" (or its derivatives) in casual conversation - frequently, occasionally, rarely, never. Very rarely. It just doesn't seem to fit in my conversations.

5. Have you ever had a spontaneous orgasm? How when why where? Yes, a few times. All of the experiences were due to a build-up of excitement for an expected long masturbation session. One time I was going on a business trip late in the week. For the 5 or so days leading up to it, I was planning the girl-clothes to take with me, the adult magazines I'd buy at the airport, and even the clothes I'd buy during the trip's evenings. On the day of the trip, before I left my house, I had already put on a new pair of panties, new pantyhose, and a camisole. In my carry-on I had a pair of silk stockings, a garterbelt, and push-up bra. In my checked luggage I had a pair of women's khakis, two blouses, a pair of short-shorts, another bra, several pairs of panties, and a pair of heels. And my business clothes, too. Anyway, after a long flight and driving the rental car, I was sooo excited about getting to the hotel room to "get busy".

I checked in at the hotel's desk, then went to the lobby restroom to put on the women's khakis and heels as I just had to get more female clothing on ASAP, and took off my sweater. As I walked out of the restroom, I had to walk by the lobby bar when a table of women immediately noticed my heels and bra. The looks on their faces really got my heart racing! I got in the elevator with another couple that also got off at my floor. As I walked down one wing to get to my room, I could hear the woman tell the man "That guy's wearing heels and a bra!", which got me even more excited. Well, I got into my room, started taking off my clothes when, boom, I came hard in my panties.

Bonus (as in optional): Post a link to a picture you consider a strong sexual turn-on. Here it is! And here's a better one!

5 comments:

kindabiz said...

yr spontaneous orgasm .... very yummy !

SheenV said...

Thanks kinda. If they only knew...

tm said...

just stopping by to wave "hi"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the kind comments about my blog, "All About Masturbation." Keep looking in and keep letting me know what you think

SheenV said...

jr, it was my pleasure to read your blog (pun intended!). I know I'll keep reading it.