Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Its Tuesday, and I'm out of ideas for a post: TMI Tuesday

1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? In terms of the amount of money donated, my favorite is the parish that I belong to. So far I've only give money. My college's alumni club just started doing public service, and I'm considering participating with it.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on? Queen size with a wooden headboard that I can't seem to stop from baning against the wall during the wild and crazy sex that is had in it unless I keep my hand pushed against it. I sleep on the right side if one is looking at it from the foot of the bed.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability? Very important. I love to kiss, but we have different kissing styles. I like lots of tongue.

4. Have you ever purposely tried to seduce someone over a long period of time? Other than my current SO, no. I think its tougher for a guy to seduce a woman. All a woman has to do to catch a man's attention is show a little leg, cleavage, or even touch a guy's arm or shoulder, not to mention wearing a nice perfume. Heck, just saying "Hello" to a guy is sometimes enough.

5. Top or bottom? Bottom. I'm submissive, and I prefer to receive. In other meanings, I prefer a woman's bottom to her top.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Oh yes. I've been trimming and shaving for over 10 years, more like 15.

Actually, there are a few things on my mind. First, is Daylight Savings Time. Waking up an hour early is have some effects. Its been two days and I'm still tired all day. I know this will go away by the weekend. The other is my dreams. I'm not sure if my all-day tiredness is causing stranger than usual dreams, or just that I'm remembering them better since I'm waking up in the middle of them, but they sure are more unusual than the normal unusualness.

I did go shopping last Friday during my lunch hour. I was looking for some new stockings, a new garter belt, and jeans. Stockings - check. Garter belt - nope. They are tough to find. Macy's didn't have them, nor did Victoria's Secret. I did get a new bra at Macy's, a nice 38A black padded one. Vikky's had a new bra/pantie collection, Secret Embrace. They look great, but no bras in my size at the store, and a very limited selection of the matching pantie, which is what I really wanted. Jeans - nope. The Express store I went to only had their new $98 jeans. Come on! I know fashion jeans are in, but there's still a lot of business in the $30-$60 range. The Limited didn't have much to choose from, neither did a few of the others stores.


I may post some pictures at my Flickr site for Friends & Family. Let me know if you're interested.

4 comments:

Professor Fate said...

Happy TMI. Great answers. Thanks for playing.

Catwomanslair said...

Hey Sheen,

Thanks for the comment. For more of what you were reading about, look here:
http://earthacatslair.blogspot.com/2006/12/if-bi-stuff-turns-you-on-read-this.html

SheenV said...

catwoman,

Thank you for the link. I remember reading that story soon after you posted it - very interesting indeed!

Mike said...

That was great! Thanks!