Its Thursday night and I have lots of time (and porn) on my hands (as well as my cock in my hand). I'm sitting here at my computer doing several things: reading the April issue of "Leg Show" magazine, watching a certain someone's pole dancing videos (thank you!!), watching the porn DVD "Plaid", and surfing for more porn. I'm wearing a brand new pair of panties, Barely There's jeanous in a white bikini, a new Maidenform bra, black stockings and garterbelt. Its going to be a loooong night!!
First, let me talk about April's Leg Show. It is incredible!! Probably the best so far (but don't I always think that of the new issues?). Seriously, it is. On the cover is a stunning Sunny Leone in a pink sweater, black seamed stockings, and pink heels. The look on her face just reaches out and grabs me. She's also in the front cover spread in a very cock-popping pose, as well as the letters pages. The letters are all worth reading. Back to Sunny. She's, she's, she's, ... just too damn gorgeous. Her legs are perfection. Her feet are so nice and suckable. Natural breasts, c-cup. The poses are incredible! Its hard not to stop here and jerk it all off for her. Rating 81.
First up is Ellen, a cute little blonde in blue lacey lingerie and gray stockings. Her poses and looks are A-1, I could easily look only at her to get off. She gets a rating of 68. Paige Richards is next, a Betty Page look-a-like. I really like her looks - long dark hair, curvy figure, pale skin, and feet to die for. The black lingerie really shows off her body well. She excites me, 61. Eve & Lydia are a great pair of women in a hotel room. Lots of legs & stockings, lots of lips and kissing. I'm certainly enjoying watching them enjoy themselves. Lydia 48, Eve 41, total 89. Sally Anne, I've seen her before in Leg Show, and sure enough, I have the issue she was last in. Nice plump legs, pantyhose, and a great smile, 51.
I think I've posted on this rating system before if you are wondering. It has nothing to do with looks, everything to do with how much she's showing off. My top picks for most masturbatable are Ellen, Paige, Sunny, Eve & Lydia, and Sally Anne.
Ok, I've been on the computer now for over two hours. No, it doesn't take that long to type with one hand! There's just soooo much to do tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment