Monday, November 20, 2006

Buckeyes 12-0!! #1!!

Did you see The Game?! What a game!! Very evenly matched teams, if you ask me. There were a few times I just about thought victory would be snatched away from Ohio State's hands, but both teams seemed to make game-breaking mistakes that evened it out. Read more about it here. Regardless, there is no doubt who the top ranked team in the nation is: The Buckeyes of The Ohio State University!!
Race report: I ran in the Philly Marathon yesterday. No, not the whole thing (yet). I was part of a rely team. The four members in our team ran legs of 10 miles, 4 miles, 6 miles, and 6.2 miles. I had the 6-mile leg. Not sure what my time was as I wasn't wearing a watch and the time clocks weren't set up near the switching points. I felt like I ran pretty well. So well that, after passing the ID chip to my teammate, I ran the last 6.2 miles to the finish line. Feeling great today! I really enjoy running in these large races. Its fun to run with a lot of people and socialize. What is interesting about running the relay is having fresh legs and running faster than almost everyone else is in the second half of the race. I sometimes felt bad that I was passing people with ease when they were obviously having trouble just to keep going. I will be one of them some day...

6 comments:

Lil Bit said...

There was a game? LOL! j/k

*coyly admits* - uh, no... I didn't see it. eeps. ;)

badside said...

Sheen, you're lucky to have gone to a school with such a strong football team. I'm thinking USC is gonna edge up to the number two spot soon.

Mike said...

I was for Michigan! :( What up?

tom said...

it has to be OSU v. USC. OSU just seems clearly to be The Team this year. Just seems like destiny for them.

SheenV said...

Yep, it looks like USC. Bring 'em on!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheen, OSU is rated number 1 in Div. 1 Men's basketball also. Looks like OSU is "taking over".