Its been a crazy week!! Argh!! I'm too stressed out right now!! I need some private time to "work on things", hint, hint, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more. It seems like time compresses greatly just before the holidays. Things that were simple before become almost unmanageable. The timelines at work start getting shorter and more activities get added to them.
This weekend is the game. OSU vs. Michigan, both teams undefeated, at "The 'shoe" in Columbus. I have a feeling that I might become busy, again (see above paragraph), to see any or all of the game. This has happened more times than I care to count. Argh!!
2 comments:
Hello, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)
Hi Sheen V,
You are tagged, thanks for contribution,
Mike and Eva
Post a Comment