"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Argh! Its been one of those last couple of weeks. Nothing seems to be going completely right. There's always that small detail that is wrong that throws everything off kilter. It is very frustrating to say the least. Just when I think things are going to be completed, something happens and more work is required to finish. I haven't been posting lately due to this. I hope to find more time in the near future. The frustration leads to desires to crossdress more and more, to escape to somewhere to get away from it all for a short time, to have many orgasms. I feel the desire to go beyond wearing the day-to-day panties and hosiery, to go shopping for some new girl-clothes, especially some heels. As soon as I can finish this crap....
3 comments:
Maybe it is a full moon.
Did you see the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where larry goes to Victoria's Secret to buy his maid a bra and the saleslady keeps telling him that is ok if he wants to try things on? I thought of you.
Yes, I need a place to escape, but I need to stop drinking as well. Maybe I can run. I really miss swimming. At one time in my life I was quite the 5k swimmer. I love getting in an olympic pool and locking in on a stroke and zoning out. In a long distance swim the rest of the world just fades away to nothing.
Nothing wrong with a little self gratifying relief from the daily grind. Go for it!
feetman, I didn't catch that episode, but I do like watching the show. Thanks for thinking about me.
badside, yep, that will do the trick!
Post a Comment