I heard that song on the radio the other day and its been stuck in my head. Do you know the name of the group sings it? Its kind of obscure, so I’d be surprised if you did without having to search for it on the web.
Race Report: It was awesome! I felt a whole lot better by yesterday. Even though I hadn’t run in a week, I figured I’d give it the old college try (that and the fact that I had pre-registered so I at least needed to pick up the t-shirt). It was a cross-country trail run in at a nearby state park. I’d been to the park before, but never to run. I’m glad I had no idea what was in store for me. Run, run, run, up some small hills, down some small hills, over tall grass, rocks, and tree roots. Nothing too tough.
Then a trail guide points to go up a hill. Up, up, up, we go. I see a guy 30 yrds in front of me stop running and start walking. I see that the trail crosses a road. I see that the trail keeps going up – and I can’t see the top of the hill. Argh! My thighs are starting to burn. I hear someone coming up from behind me. Gotta keep moving. Finally, I reach the top and enjoy some rest as I run down the other side of the hill.
The rest of the course was not as demonic as that hill. The girl that was behind me now caught up to me. I tried to run with her for the last half-mile but couldn’t keep up. (Little known fact: she and I have been running at about the same pace in a hand full of races this year, so I try to finish ahead of her.) I finally cross the finish line about 3 minutes past my usual 5K time. Everyone is complaining about that hill. Once I stopped running I noticed I was completely soaked in sweat. My mind was so focused on a) the big hill, and b) that girl’s ass, that I didn’t realize how hot it was last night.
Exercise like that always makes me horny. Once I got home, tho, I was so beat that I couldn’t act upon those feelings. Maybe today…
4 comments:
horny?
i had first soccer practice this weekend. afterwards, i felt like someone had just beated the crap out of me...as if i had fallen and passed out and thugs repeatdly kicked me in the side.
i did not feel like fucking after that. but i am glad it does that for you.
The more you play the less pain you'll feel. It is a co-ed league?
That song is by the Circle Jerks.
Thanks Kevin!
Post a Comment