"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Monday, July 24, 2006
Sick Days
I woke up Saturday morning not in the best shape. After eating breakfast (yogurt, bagel, OJ) I started getting aches & pains in all of my joints, bloating in the GI tract, and a related unmentionable output. I spent the day on the couch in pain. I think it may be some sort of stomach flu, but I haven’t had a fever (or at least one that is noticeable). Didn’t miss much as it rained most of the day. I felt a little bit better on Sunday, enough to go to Mass and then mow the lawn. After that, then I started feeling like crap again. I managed to get to Whole Foods for organic yogurt and kefir in hopes of replenishing my intestinal bacteria, as well as some soup. Today, I feel a bit better, about 70%. I just hope I’m better in time for Wednesday’s 5K race after work, and then vacation next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment