Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year.
My holidays were pretty good. We originally planned to stay home for Christmas then drive out to my parent's home until New Year's day. However, the stomach virus that is making its rounds in our area hit her on the 23rd and me on the 26th. We decided to stay home rather than spread the bug to the rest of my family. It was nice to stay home all week. I think this was the longest stretch of vacation I've had in almost 5 years.
Now that its a new year, I'm in a reflective mood about my blog. It seemed to start off pretty strong as I was writing a lot about myself. Many people would read it and leave comments. Now that a lot of that has been said, I'm running out of things about which to write. Posts have been fewer and readership is down. Its a good thing I'm not being paid on a per-view or comment basis! I haven't found that 'thing' that keeps people coming back.
I need ideas. My everyday life is kind of boring. Work takes up a lot of my time. I haven't had a lot of time to have much fun lately. Crossdressing has taken a back seat, way in the back. If it weren't for wearing panties everyday, and the occasional pantyhose, I'd have to turn in my union card. (What I really feel like doing is getting out to the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale and splurge on some new bras, panties, and stockings, then buy some new pants and shoes!)
So if you have ideas, let me know. Even if you don't, just leave a comment.
4 comments:
Hey! I'm glad you're back. As for ideas, I have none. My posts tend to come and go in spurts.
I love reading yours!
ummm, you could write about crazy drivers...or how you fell down on the way to work, or the insane man who licks his lips while he watches the paper come out of the copy machine - one lick per page. just some thoughts. don't stop now
Slutbag, thanks for visiting and the suggestions! I'll do my best. Do you have a better name than slutbag? I feel so, so, offensive when I call you that.
Post a Comment