Many people post pictures of themselves on various states of undress. I've posted a couple photos in this blog, and I've thought about posting more. Setting the timer, running over to pose, and then checking if it was a decent photo just doesn't do it for me. Having taken enough photos during my life, I find it easier to tell someone to "stand there, look that way, turn, smile!" and take the picture than to be the subject of the photo. I can see how to frame the shot.
As the subject of a self-photo its difficult to see how I would look in the photo, or even the position that looks best. Then once I do take the photo, I have to move to look at it. If it didn't come out right, its tough to go back to that same position and move whatever needs moving.
So the best alternative is to have someone else take them. And me being the perv that I am, it couldn't be just anyone snapping away. This is especially true of taking pictures outdoors in semi-public places. They'd have to be someone that knows to take the vanilla pictures, then move into the kinky ones - poses that elicit an erotic response to the viewer.
No comments:
Post a Comment