Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Other Places

Hotel room balconies are another place to crossdress and safely be "caught." At the same hotel as the post about wearing the mules, I changed out of my male clothes when I returned to my room and into a pair of tan thigh-hi's, and a lime-green boy-leg panty and matching bra. I put the heels back on and went out on the balcony, but not all the way out to the railing so I could not be seen. I could hear that the women were out on their balcony speaking a foreign language and smoking. I decided to pull up a chair and prop my legs up on the railing. They could see my legs and feet, but not my body as there was a partial wall. A few moments went by and they all stopped talking, then there were whispers. They obviously saw me (or at least my legs and heels)! Again my heart was beating fast. I sat for a while until they resumed talking. I was getting so excited knowing that they could see me and that they had to know that they were looking at the same person that they saw in the hall.

About an hour later I heard the people in the room on the other side of me return. I could hear a female voice and the sound of their balcony door open. It was dark now and I thought about what I could do that was more bold than just sit on the chair. I opened my sliding-glass door, turned on the lamp near it, and walked directly to the railing. My heart was beating very fast as I did not know who was on that balcony. A female for sure, but who else, if anyone? I just stood there looking outward, not towards her, feeling the nice warm breeze off of the ocean, and listening. I heard a giggle and pretended not to notice. Many minutes went by and I finally built up the nerve to look. It was a girl in her 20's and she was making out with a guy. Every so often I'd look back over. At one point she and I made eye contact, giving me a rush of excitement. A while later both of them were looking at me. I heard a knock at their door and they both went in. I sat on the chair to see what would happen next. I could here more female voices, also in a foreign language. They were talking like they were having a party. I started to feel let down as they were having fun. All of a sudden I heard their patio door open and everyone was quiet. I looked up and saw, one by one, each of the newcomers looking over the railing at me! The rush of excitement returned!!

1 comment:

SheenV said...

Neil - are you still around? Let me know.