Tuesday, June 21, 2005

6/21/05

The trip that I was supposed to be on this week will now take place next week. I'll have some new opportunities to really get dressed up in a strange town and not have to worry about running into anyone I know. Just making a mental list of the clothes I'll take with me is getting me excited! The new VS bra, the white short shorts from The Limited, probably the khaki pants, the white blouse, and either the pink or aqua t-shirt. Oh, and lots of panties, a pair of pantyhose, and the garter belt and stockings. I'd like to go shopping before then to get a new pair of heels. If not, I'll then try to buy some while I'm there. Yes, that would be the way to go - I could get all dressed up and go shoe shopping!!

Does anyone read this? Please leave a comment!! Thank you!

1 comment:

Val said...

You really love to shop :D that's nice ! and yes pantyhose very much pantyhose to get them off :D hope you will enjoy your trip and have allot of fun !!!!