More about my clothing style. As I mentioned, I don't dress in wigs, or wear make-up or dresses. My style is more androgynous - I prefer to wear women's pants and blouses on the outside, lingerie underneath (hosiery of all kinds, panties, bras, camisoles), and women's shoes.
My favorite brands are:
Hosiery: Victoria's Secret, Hue, Haines.
Panites, Bras and other lingerie: Victoria's Secret, Barley There
Shoes: Nine West, Aldo, Shoe Parade (closed). I've a pair of loafers with a 2" block heel, a pair of point-toe heels with a 2-1/2" heel, a pair of yoga shoes, a pair of pumps with a 1-1/2" heel, and a pair of mules with a 2" heel.
Blouses and Pants: The Limited, Express, Banana Republic, New York & Co.
Colors:
Pants, I have black, khaki, and white, and a pair of jeans.
Blouses: I have solid white, white with black stripes, red, orange & yellow striped, and a blue patterned. T-shirts: white, blue, pink, and green.
Hosiery: Tan, black (favorite), pink, and white; and a white garter belt
Bras and camisoles: white, black, lime green
Panties: white, red, blue, pink, black, lime green, and some patterned
Shoes: all of them are black, except the yoga shoes (purple)
Styles:
Pants: Women's pants fit me better than men's, especially in the butt. The khakis, white, and one pair of black pants are low waisted (low rise), fitted thighs and flared legs. Another pair of black pants are are low waited and straight legs, and a third pair of black pants are very, very low waisted (perfect for showing off panties). I need a better pair of jeans. The pair I have are cute, but just not right. They are from The Limited and have whiskering on the front, a tab closure, low waist, and slightly flared legs. The back pockets are just slit pockets. I'd rather have patch pockets with a design that would clearly indicate that they are women's jeans - not like Levi's (same design for men & women) or Gap (no design). I've tried American Eagle and Abercrombie, but the thighs are too tight. Express are just about right, but they are all straight legged.
Blouses: I go for shirts that are not too feminine (e.g., lacey). I like 3/4 sleeves, covered buttons, French cuffs, and fitted (not loose or baggy).
hosiery: I have pantyhose: sheer-to-waist, control top, and low waisted styles. I also have stockings and thigh-hi's. I had one pair of silk stockings, but wore them out.
Bras: They are just plain, not lacey. Most are soft-cup, and I do have a couple with underwires and pads.
Panties: All kinds - bikini, string bikini, boy-leg, hipsters, thongs.
No comments:
Post a Comment