"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Friday, June 17, 2005
More Thoughts
Its finally cooled off, but no hosiery today - just didn't have time to put any on this morning. I am wearing a pair of white cotton bikini-style panties today so that will have to do for now. I was in Atlantic City for a day trip yesterday. This would be a great place to spend a few days in women's clothes. There are so many people from all over the world dressed in so many ways that I could dress in any degree of women's clothes and not raise an eyebrow. There are a lot of new clothing outlet stores in which I could spend lots of time (and money). I could even wear the bottoms of a bikini swim suit to the beach ("That guy must be from Canada or Europe to wear a Speedo" they would think).
No comments:
Post a Comment