Friday, April 22, 2016

The need for some "me" time...

... but what I really mean is the need for some crossdressing time.  I wish I had a weekend, or better yet a whole week, to indulge.  It would be fun to spend that time in Las Vegas.  I think that would be the place where no one would blink an eye at the site of a crossdresser.  I could freely spend time shopping for panties, bras, maybe a girdle, stockings, and all sort of women's clothes (shoes, tops, shorts, pants, swimwear).  And I could wear them in places other than my hotel room, and not just in an androgynous kind of way or in the dark of night.  (I could bring my women's running clothes and run outside during the day!)  I'm sure there's a crossdressing service there that could give me a decent make-over - I've always wondered what I would look like if I wore make-up and a wig done correctly.  I imagine I'd look something like this.  It would be fun to get all dressed up and hang out with other CD/TG/TS's (I used to go to a support group, but I was never in full CD mode).  

Of course, something like this might be fun too!  Which leads me to think about the fun i could have if i had a Mistress to serve all the while.  i mean, She could have me try on clothes at the stores to Her satisfaction (or dissatisfaction).  i would only have female clothes in the room, and i would always be dressed as a female.

While we're in the hotel room, i would play the part of a cuckold as i'm only worthy of serving Her.  i would only get to watch Her with Her other lovers, and, maybe if i were lucky She would allow me to clean Her afterwards.  If i dissatisfied Her, She would have me clean them as well.  Later, She would tease me, edge me over and over, maybe use a strap-on on me, and all sorts of plugs.

Daydreaming ....

1 comment:

badside said...

Sheen, bad gurl! Such naughty fantasies! I think someone needs some punishment! ;^)