The weather over last couple of days has finally matched the calendar - instead of the cold and rainy 50's it has warmed to the 80's. Which of course means that my thoughts turn to wishing that I had the time to do some crossdressing outside and a place to do it.
One of the things that I loved to do when I was traveling to Florida for work a few years ago was to go running in women's running clothes. This wasn't a very overt crossdressing activity as no one really pays much attention to runners (unless it's at a race). Wearing the clothes felt good - I like the way they fit and that they were women's clothes. I wore sports bras under a tank tops which felt wonderful. Women's running shorts fit better than men's, and I like the shorter inseam. They looked good - women's running clothes are so much more exciting than men's boring and drab colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment