One thing I've learned over the years about myself is that my interest and yearning to crossdress rises and falls with stress levels (but has never gone away, and likewise posting to my blog). The last flurry of posts and dressing occurred during a high period of stress, and so now that I'm in another extended period of high stress, my wanting to crossdress is coming back with the faucet full open.
Unfortunately, I don't have any business trips to go on in the foreseeable future to allow me the time to go shopping and dress up, so I have to do it vicariously through the internet. Spending any free moment on Pintrest or Tumblr has been a way to do so. Let me know if you have a Pintrest account and I'll add you to my secret board. Anyway, a few pictures from there have really caught my eye.
This one first. I love her outfit - girdle with suspenders, satin bra, stockings, white pumps. She's quite the passable and pretty CD. If I could pull of that look, I would certainly do so - and I'd love to try!!
This one is a bit naughtier! If you only look at her face, you're missing it! The fun of wearing short-shorts and having an "Ooops!" moment (either unintentional or intentional, ok, so it's intentional for me!) is a big turn-on for me.
This one - very much an inspiration - wow!
I'd love get dressed up and then be at Her feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment