It has been a very busy past few weeks. I have had almost no "me time" and even less time to do any amount of crossdressing. Not to say that I haven't wanted to. It seems like the longer its been since the last time I've properly dressed the more I want to do so. Every time I see a woman in a nice outfit or see some cute clothes on-line, in print, or in a store, I think about wearing those clothes. Panties - yes, heels - yes, bras - yes, hosiery - yes (even in this heat).
I saw the pictured woman at a recent activity. This is the only place I ever see her, and she's usually wearing heels, not flats. I love her long, slender legs, long hair, and the clothes she wears. Yummy!
About the video I mentioned in the last post - I added the link to the site its from in the comments section. I'll have to sort through the sites to find the specific link to it. None the less, I'm sure you'll have fun looking for it. That Mistress T is something else!
I had an unusual dream last night. From what I can remember I was laying on a bed and a woman was riding my cock anally. We switched places, me on my belly, and she gave it to me with a strap-on. As you can imagine, this resulted in the "nocturnal emission" - another sign that I need some "me time"! lol

4 comments:
oo love the dream i woke up cumming on wednesday morning, i blogged it on my hnt, have a pee, its a tad naught x
lmao! have a peek that should of said!
Glad to hear you had such a nice dream! That girl in the pic looks hot, so fem and lovely in that dress! Would love to see more pics of her!
I LOVE the idea of being fucked by a woman wearing a strap on, it'd be even better we were both wearing stockings and suspenders, i'd choose a nice black lacy one for us both.
Love your blog,
Post a Comment