Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I saw a video clip the other day that had me completely mesmerized. It started off showing a woman sitting on the edge of a bed wearing a blouse and skirt. As the camera pulled back, there was a naked may laying on the floor in front of her, his head between her feet, jacking off. How very beautiful! She was in the dominant position, he in the submissive. It was tough to tell, but I bet he was trying to look up her skirt. I would have. As the video went on, she did change positions and giving him peeks at her, all the while he continued to jerk off. Near the end she had him bring his legs up over his shoulders, high and back far enough that his feet rested on the bed on either side of her. His cock was straight above his face, pointing to his open mouth. She held his legs to keep him in position while he jerked. She put her stockinged feet in heels on his face - the points of the heels on his forehead and the toes at his open mouth. He continued to jerk, faster and faster. As he started to shudder at the on-set of orgasm, she moved her feet and made sure he came all over his face, some landing in his mouth.

Wow, she really had him in control. Many men have the urge to taste and swallow their own cum. I've cum close many times, licking the pre-cum from my cock or off of my hands. Like most men, once I've cum, the desire leaves. I've cum in glasses intending to drink it and on food intending to eat it, and even while having phone sex hoping that having the girl in on it would push me over the edge. Not yet. After watching that video clip, that would be a golden opportunity. I mean, it fullfills several fetishes: clothed female, naked male; stockings & heels; tease and denial; Dominant/submissive. She'd be holding me in position, no way to bail out. You might say that eating the "cream pie" would be the same. No, not really. Eating my cum out of her pussy is similar, but not quite as submissive or humiliating. Now excuse me for a bit...

6 comments:

kk said...

well do tell gf where can we find this HOT video at?

i would love to watch you do this for me. you can peak up my skirt anytime and i do not own panties.

funny you own more panties than i do gf. i am not allowed to own them.

hugs
kk

heelsnstocking said...

are you going to share the title of the video?

SheenV said...

Ladies, I'm looking for it. I should have bookmarked or re-posted it when I saw it. Now I have to remeber where I was surfing that day - not an easy thing to do when one is 'preoccupied' ;)

Anonymous said...

excuse me, i have to do something, i'll be right back...

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that sounds like on great vid to watch, and masturbate to.
perhaps i can get my lady friend "Red" to do a replay of the vid (after we have seen it of course) and recreate it, while I masturbare, and she is the seductress.
Sure hope you find the vid clip.

SheenV said...

The clip is at www.MistressT.net and www.clips4sale.com/studio/23869. Hopefully you'll be able to find it.