"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Test Post
Here's another test post. This one by e-mail.
3 comments:
doll
said...
what a lot of testing.....sure it would give you more pleausre to be testing panties.
Doll - I'm just playing with the other ways of posting to my blog - e-mail and text messaging. E-mail is working, and I still haven't gotten the texting to work well. And I really do need to "test" more panties and cum to some recommendations!
3 comments:
what a lot of testing.....sure it would give you more pleausre to be testing panties.
Doll - I'm just playing with the other ways of posting to my blog - e-mail and text messaging. E-mail is working, and I still haven't gotten the texting to work well. And I really do need to "test" more panties and cum to some recommendations!
Just wanted you to know I answered your question today!
Post a Comment