Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still here! I've been reading & commenting on your blogs, just not having time to post on mine.

And I'm craving panties. I really need to go shopping for some new panties, lots of them. And then I'll need to show them off - that's where the real fun begins ;)

5 comments:

heelsnstocking said...

I met a man the other day, we have spoken for a long time, i went to his for coffee, he sat wearing panties and stockings while I sipped my drink. He stroked himself through them as we chatted. I finished and left.

It was so sexy x

SheenV said...

Nice! Me next?

badside said...

Ooo, can't wait to read about your panty shopping spree and see the pics! Make sure you make it obvious to the sales girl that they're for you! ;^)

drollgirl said...

well go get some panties!

i bought a bunch the other weekend, and i am loving them. that sounds weird, no? hahahaha! but nice, new, cute panties almost make everything better. ha!

Tights Lover said...

Who doesn't crave panties?!

Thanks so much for your question from last week. I'll be answering it in an upcoming post soon!