
Some may ask why I like to wear panties. This photo sums up many things. Just look at that ass. Its spectacular. I'm drawn to it in many ways. I'd love to touch it, feel it, caress it, lick it, kiss it, rub my face between those cheeks, rub my now erect cock between them. The panties cover and show the shape of her ass. The colors are very feminine. I want her panties. And since I can't get hers specifically, I can buy a pair for myself. When I look at her wearing them, I can imagine how they must feel on her skin, and how they make her feel. I can then wear them and feel those same feelings. This has to be one of the most sensual images I've seen from VS in all the years of looking at the catalogs and website. I see the image and I want to feel like she must feel wearing those panties. The feelings and the physical stimulation are intoxicating. I need those panties!
3 comments:
That is a perfect photo...even I'm titillated.
I would love to have a pair of those panties too. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of you wearing some panties... if you are into that. :)
gf i would give you the $25 just to see u in them in front of me.
just do it gf and post pics 4 me 2 c!
hugs
kk
Post a Comment