Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Might be making another trip next week for a couple of days - just tentative at this time. If I do go, I need to plan my time better. Last week I kind of let my lust guide my after-work activities. Sure, I ran two nights (and haven't' had a chance since then). But I want to do more that just run and hang out on the Internet all night. I can't make going to that Starbucks a too-frequent event - there's more to life than being "that weird guy." I wish there was some sort of fetish group that met there so I could be just one of many weird people.

Over the months I've been chatting with another crossdresser that lives very close to the hotel at which I stay. We've never met IRL, and I'm not sure he's seen any of the pictures I've posted here or at my FetLife profile. The small pictures I've seen of her are very nice - she makes a much better CD than me! We were supposed to meet last week while I was out on a run and shw was walking her dogs, but our paths didn't cross as I was looking for the wrong person. Anyway, we toyed about going to one of the adult stores or to one of the CD/TV nightclubs in the area. Part of me wants to, part of me doesn't. I mean, she's so much better looking than me in girl mode that I'd feel awkward as I'm not passable. And the thought of being with her at either of our places is kind of uncomfortable as I've never been alone with another CD before. Not to say that anything sexual would be on the agenda. I'd be more comfortable if there were another CD/TV or (even better and especially) a woman.

I've also been chatting with a M/F couple from FetLife. He's a Dom and she's his sub, and they were looking for someone to dominate by phone. After a few weeks of e-mails as Yahoo chats, we did speak by phone last week. They certainly fit my bill for compatiblity. I told them that if we were ever to meet, I'd be subservant to both of them, and I'd do anything to serve Her like a princess. So far it's been fun to play like this. Not sure if anything IRL will have the chance to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try staying off the internet evenings. It's too easy getting sucked into the vortex and losing all semblance of a real life. So I try forcing myself to get up and on mornings.

That said, I saw your post last night and decided to sleep on it. Meeting someone IRL through the internet is just an inconceivable notion to me. You must wear a loooooong skirt to cover those balls!

What is it about having a genetic woman along that gives us "permission" to be in girl mode? I mean think about it. If she's "passable," then who will know she's really a he but you?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pushing you, it's only a curiosity I've always puzzled over, because I feel the same way.

If you found a group of "weirdos" that were all men, and you were the only XD, would you go out en femme with them?