Jamielin's post about crossdressing and running is very inspiring to me. He posted about a recent run where he wore a sports bra under his running shirt, pink anklet socks, and panties under running shorts. Earlier this year I went running a few times wearing a women's tank top and anklet socks. The top actually felt a lot better than most of the men's shirts I've worn. I wasn't more daring than that as I was running in the evening sun of the middle of the summer. Now that the days are much shorter, I think I should be able to be more daring under the cover of night.
I do have another business trip to Florida sometime before the year's end, so I'll plan a run wearing a sports bra under a running shirt, or maybe even getting a shimmel (a tank top with a built-in bra), anklet socks, and maybe I'll be able to find a pink pair of running shorts (or a running skort or skirt). And either before or after the run I'd have to go somewhere to buy some water and to see who notices my outfit. The hardest part about running in such an outfit would be, well, getting hard. A tight pair of panties under the shorts might help, or not, or just make it better!
Just thinking about this is making me very horny.
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout!
I absolutely agree about the ladies tanks. Perhaps the best $3 I ever spent. I went back for more, but sadly no pretty colors. Only black and white.
I like the way you think my friend! I've been toying with the idea of a short skirt lately myself, I bet you'd really enjoy running in one!
Post a Comment