I know I haven't posted in a while, and the posts have been few and far between. I've spent more time commenting on others' blogs, and I was without Internet access for most of last week. I will try to post more. Separating my blog entries from my Facebook posts is another reason for the lack of posts. I'd post more here, but if someone were to stumble upon duplicate posts/pictures, my cover would be blown.
In a round-about way I'll just say that I've been an active runner in the last few months running longer races. And I won another award for one of my homebrews.
And my hopes for having some fun during my next trip to Florida may be hindered by a co-worker that wants to go there with me to do some other work at the plant. Up to today I was really looking forward to mixing crossdressing and running, taking some candid pictures, and just have some good 'ol naughty fun. Hopefully his wife will have to go out of town that week and he'll have to stay here.
4 comments:
And those comments are appreciated.
It'd be a shame if you can't get a X training run in on your next trip. I highly recommend it.
Now what's this crud about no internet tonight?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get some quality alone time on the trip!
I miss your posts, but I really appreciate you stopping by as often as you do. I love reading your comments. :-)
That sounds great, I hope you get a chance. I run most every day, but I never tried an x-dress run...sounds cool!
Post a Comment