Wednesday, June 03, 2009



Tonight was a very fun night. I left work on time and changed at the hotel. I put on a pair of pom-pom socks, the polka-dot panties I bought last night, white short-shorts, a bra, and a polo. First I went to the grocery store and three teen-aged girls in the checkout line behind me did notice. Their laughter when they left confirmed it. Then I went to Starbucks. Lots of women there and few men. Like last night they read me quickly. When I left I took the long walk around the outside and went past these two very hot Latinas at a table. The one facing me immediately read me - her eyes widened and didn't leave me. I think they noticed me when I was in the store. She motioned to her friend and they both looked right at me. The rush of humiliation got me walking taller past them. I heard a few whistles as I walked back to my car.
I then went back to the hotel to change into the white pants from yesterday. Again, the panties were very visible - and the heels even more so. My first stop was the adult store. I browsed through the large selection of videos, lingerie, magazines, and toys. There was a pair of girls who did notice me, but gave no real reaction. A couple then came in and she noticed quickly. There was a single girl that was buying some lingerie. She didn't notice me until I went up to the counter to get change for the video viewing rooms. The clerk had to do something for her so that gave her more time to look. Once I got my change and headed to the booths, I could see both of them looking at me and talking. I then went to another Starbucks. This one was packed with people, mostly women again. The girl sitting by herself outside saw me first. The girl at the table with two guys saw me second, and I think they took my picture with a cell phone. Their friends came in a bit later - two couples, and they tipped them off. When I left there was a table of two ladies and another of about 4 girls and 2 guys. The girls noticed the sound of my heels right away and tipped off the guys. I walked around a bit and noticed that most everyone was looking at me. The humiliation was exquisite! When I left I did one final walk-by and got a few whistles.

To top off the night I walked into the hotel's lobby to ask if they could give me a new key as mine
"didn't work". She's seen me before dressed so its no big deal.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is really intriguing...please don't stop posting anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had some fun! You must have been pretty worked up by the time you got back in your room! ;^) Love the panties! I just got a similar pair from VS, very cute.

-Badside

Skibunny said...

You look pretty good in these photos. The running gives you great legs.

Just must tell you what I saw on the train today. We were stopped at a station with the doors open when my brain finally computed that the individual standing on the platform was a man on top and a woman below. He was wearing a beanie (because it is very cold today) had not shaved for at least 24 hours, and a masculine sweatshirt combinded with a tight black leather skirt, stockings and high boots. I don't honestly think many people would have noticed which just proves how much we huddle into our own thoughts.

Library Vixen said...

love what your doing and your openness to do so! And love pom pom socks!

SheenV said...

Badside, I thought the first message was you. I wonder who it is?

nylonboyshorts said...

I also love your BLOG I can SO relate to your store is about shopping for panties and womens shoes while away for work, so since I dont have a BLOG of my own, I thought Id share this:

Today I had a meeting about 45 minutes south of where I live. I had planned to go to this "sexy lingerie" store on the way back that is "crossdresser friendly". They are overpriced and dont carry the best stuff but I have tried on panties and baby dolls there and it was delightful.

I always get nervous before I go in and charges on in the woman at the register"hello sweetie" and it made me feel good. They are very attentive and they asked if i needed help and I said I was just looking first. I decided to lok at shoes - they have many "fetishy" stripper type shoes and a lot of pumps. I wanted something really sexy and strappy. I found something they and asked if they had it a 10 but they didnt. She recommende another shoe with a 5 or 6 inch heel and a 1.5 inch platform, so I decide OK. It was SO great to sit down take my shoes off and have her hand me some stokings t tryo ont he shoes. she helped them on and I hadnt been in such kind of shoes they were slightly big but I lvoed walking around the store in them and inf ront of the mirror where she poitned out I could see all the angles of the hoses - how sexy - and she said they lloked SO sexy on me. I was in heaven. I tried on a 9 which fit much mreo snug but were a bit uncomnfortable. They reccomended a clear pair which i tried on - oh my god I thought I was going to die - I loved how comfortable it all was. I dont think I felt a bigger rush in months!!

later I went to Ross....but thats another story....

keep up the great BLOG and keep wearing wonderful panties and womens shoes and everything feminine and sexy!!

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

sounds like fun indeed. :) i'd rate it "sexy" but there isn't an option so i settled for "cool." hehe

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

ps: two trips to starbucks in one day?! in this economy? my oh my! :P