Monday, June 01, 2009

Ok, I'm in Miami Lakes again today through Thursday. After landing and before going to work, I stopped by Target to buy some women's running clothes. I picked up a singlet and socks, but no shorts. They didn't have the bun huggers that I saw on their on-line store. And the other women's runnig shorts weren't really feminine enough to diferentiate them from men's. So, here are my purchases:



After work I changed and went to the local mega-grocery store for water (and a lipstick). Not sure how many people picked up on my outfit. I think one lady did. As I was looking for lipstick, she and her husband walked by and stopped about 15 feet away. She stopped and made a comment to him using her hand to indicate something small. I think she was saying that I had the little cotton balls on my socks. Can't tell if anyone else noticed. Anyway, I then went to get a salad for take-out. No running tonight as its pouring rain.

And this looks like fun (NSFW).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least she wasn't saying your **** was small!