Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Evening and here are the Rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I was tagged by Evening. Her blog is private so I won't link it. For those of you who can, then you know how to get there. For those of you who can't, believe me, its like heaven!! Oh, those legs!! I'm still a bit giddy after visiting her blog.


2. The rules are up there.


3. Six Unspectacular Quirks. I actually self-tagged me over at Randi's, so I'm just re-posting here with some edits:
  1. I'm 41 and I still like to watch Speed Racer cartoons.
  2. I take pictures of odd things - like my car's speedometer at 99,999 miles, 100,000 miles, and 100,001 miles. That just occurred over the weekend. I need to post the pics here.
  3. I've only worn khaki or black pants to work (except jeans on Friday) for almost 10 years. I wonder if anyone has noticed.
  4. I have a hard time drinking my homebrewed beer if there's only a couple bottles left in the fridge because I don't want to run out. Yes, I can and do brew more, but no two batches are ever the exact same.
  5. When I visit blogs and read comments, I'll click on the women commenters that I don't know to see if they're hot. Can't say I've been let down yet.
  6. I have rules for a lot of insignificant stuff, like how my closet is organized. Pants on the left and only hung on hangers with the cardboard tubes. Shirts on the right, long sleeves separated from the short sleeves. And non-work shirts go on the left side next to the pants. T-shirts are rolled and put in the cubes that separate the left and right sides. Clothes fresh from the laundry start at the very outer ends and work their way in towards the middle.

4. & 5. Tagging others. This is something I don't usually do. However, Evening tagged me and her womanly charms are working their magic on me. So, if you're reading this and you haven't already posted your 6, post them and let me know that you've done so.

5 comments:

Tights Lover said...

wow. I only wear khakis to work (except fridays. I always leave the last 4 beers of every home brew. And I have an strangly similar organization to my closet.

almost creepy...

Tights Lover said...

Close. An accountant. Probably a similar personality type, though.

Anonymous said...

Hells bells I don't think I have six unspectacular quirks, I am completely normal you know!!!

I had a lecturer who always wore the same clothes, we noticed I can tell you, not much gets past a female brain.

Anonymous said...

An accountant in Khakis? Where do you work in a zoo or adventure park?

Anonymous said...

I posted two quirks, and that's your lot.