Sunday, June 22, 2008

As promised, here's pictures of my 1998 Honda Accord's historic event:Little did I know that when I parked my car with 99,999 miles on it, a storm came thorugh that night and brought down a huge tree limb from my neighboor's tree. Missed the car by *that* much.
Hooo Haaa!!!

Still going!

And this past weekend its exhaust system heat shield fell off.

6 comments:

Tights Lover said...

Ya gotta love the Honda Civics. The height of reliability!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, you have to be a Top Gear guy, don't you?!!

I love my weekly dose of Jeremy Clarkson. Yesterday the show was when they did a tour through Botswana with three old cars, lancia beta, an opal and a merc. It stopped the house, nothing but laughter and amazement for an hour.

Shame the dial didn't go back to one, guess you have to do a lot more miles to get to that milestone.

SheenV said...

Top Gear! I've been watching that since my cable provider has been carrying it. Great show - if only I could drive some of those cars!

badside said...

Pretty cool! Wish I had pics of when my car turned over the 100k mark. My buddy has a Civic with close to 300k on it! No major work done either...amazing cars!

Rambeau said...

OMG! I'm about to do just that tomorrow with my Stratus coupe! And I just recently discovered Top Gear myself. Some of those cars blow my panties off!

Anonymous said...

You can just keep driving those things until the wheels fall off. Then get new wheels and keep driving. My accord has 114,000 and runs like new!