Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I saw this meme over at one of Macabre Girl's blogs:

Wednesday Weirdness #6

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An astronaut or a race car driver. I remember seeing one of the Apollo landings on TV, and my brother and I always had space-themed birthday cakes when we were kids. I still want to be both!

2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you? (Ok so that last one is just a joke. Kind of. *wink*) I put it on the side to dip it in. Sometimes I'll dip them in mustard, or even mayo.

3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why? Two Saturday's ago, so that would be May 24th. I had some time alone, really needed to get off, and made the call. Its always more fun when someone else knows what's going on.

4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry? Can't remember the exact date, but it was a few weeks ago. I was over at the neighbor's house where there were a bunch of little kids playing. Me and one of the fathers were playing "run the bases" with them (he and I played catch and the kids would try to run from one person to the other and not get tagged out). He threw one a bit low and as I tried to catch it before it hit one of the kids, I knocked him over and the kid started to cry. It would have been worse if he was hit by the ball.

5. How often do you sing in the shower? Only when there's someone else in the bathroom that I can annoy.

6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you? I'm sure I did at some point in the past.

5 comments:

Tights Lover said...

defintely nothing on french fries. They're best by themselves!

Gram Cracker said...

I love phone sex.I like hearing the other person's voice as they cum its so sexy

Bizarre Avril X said...

I would still like to be a race car driver myself. That was one of my responses as well. I think that would be so fun! Wonderful responses! I hope you'll play again next week. :) Happy Wednesday!

Ashly Star said...

Loved your answers, I'm glad you played! =) Have a good rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

I'm a onion ring girl. As for the brownies. Get a box of your favorite dark chocolate chunk brownie mix and add an egg and substitute beer for liquid. Easy and your everyone's new bestie!