Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay, I realize I've not posted in a couple weeks. I've been having one of those "I have nothing to post that's interesting, and I have lots to post that's not interesting" kinds of weeks.

Good News: I went for another MRI of my leg last Thursday and the radiologist said that there is no sign of the stress fracture. Yahoo!! I see the orthopedic surgeon on this Thursday for the official word. I haven't resumed running yet, just cycling and walking. I'm itchy for a run.

TMI Tuesday #139
1. What's your favorite color of lingerie? I like to wear black if I'm going to wear the whole outfit - bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. If its just individual pieces, white for bras and colors for panties. Oh, you mean on her! White.

2. Do you have a porn collection? Yes. Several years of Leg Show magazine (I think I posted a picture of them a while ago), a few DVDs, and gigabytes on the computer (mostly pictures).

3. Do you have any fetishes? And how! I have a thing for wearing women's clothes (mostly undergarments), and I love women's feet and legs, in or out of hosiery and heels.

4. What is your favorite place to have sex? Hotels. I think they were made just for sex - the big king-size beds with lots of pillows, the lounge chair, the big mirror in the bathroom - all there just perfect for sex. And just the thought of knowing that there are people in the rooms on either side of mine, as well as just outside of the door, that could hear, or be heard, is kind of thrilling.

5. Do you like to scratch, bite, pull hair, etc? Do you like having it done to you? I like a good spanking.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you think the number of sexual partners you've had is below average, average, or above average, and how does that make you feel? Not sure what the average is these days (guessing 5?), so I'm below average. I didn't really "sow my wild seeds" so to speak when I was younger. I sometimes wish I would have, but at the time, there really wasn't anyone I wanted to sew them with. That's what living in a small town in Indiana was like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fishnets and those stockings with the seams... Great answers and happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Yes I like a good spanking either way , very warming.

Evening said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED.

AND REALLY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE LEG!! YAY!!!!

A. Secret said...

Congrats on the leg news! And your #1 answer made me laugh.
XX

Tights Lover said...

Good call on the Leg Show. It is a great magazine, particularly in the 90s, when Dian Hanson was still involved.

It's hard to pick one favorite color for lingerie, isn't it?

Tights Lover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.