Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Its time to play TMI Tuesday #137 :


1. How old were you when you first kissed a boy? You mean like a romantic kiss? Haven't yet, and no plans to do so in the immediate future.


2. Who would play you in the movie of your life story? I'd like it to be an animated move, kind of like Akira, and my character would be voiced by Mike Meyers.


3. What is the number one thing your love/hate about gay people? Love: Their sense of style. Hate: The whiny lisp some gay men have. I mean, not even women talk like that. And as a crossdresser, I sometimes think being gay would be an advantage - many people assume all crossdressers are either bi or gay, so they would then just say "that's ok for him to dress like that since he's gay."


4. If you could legally get married to "the fella" - or any fella - would you? No. I may be a crossdresser, but I'm not gay.

5. Have you ever worn short short shorts in public? Yes. I've a pair of white short shorts from Express that I occasionally wear when I crossdress in public. I also used to have a couple of pairs of rugby shorts that were very, very short. They were the most comfortable things to wear. And that's the trouble with Land's End these days - they don't sell the rugby jerseys that they used to back in the '80's. Man, I loved those things!


Bonus (as in optional): Who is your favorite blogger? That's a tough question to narrow down to just one, so I won't. Each of the bloggers that I've added to my list of links on the right have something that I like. I don't just add links for the hell of it. I can't say that there's any one blogger that I've connected with on some deep existential plane, and I haven't met any in real life. So if you're on the list, you're a fav! Some are not on as they've taken down their blog (come back Feetman!), or have made it private and I haven't been allowed in (that girl from the UK that lives out west now, can't remember her handle). And there are a few not on the list because I do know them in real life and they know nothing about the side of me that posts here (mostly running and beer/homebrewing friends).

9 comments:

Tights Lover said...

It's funny how many people assume a crossdresser to be gay. From anything I've read and seen, most of them are straight. In fact, a lot of the gay people I know are turned off by crossdressers.

Polt said...

good answers. I don't wear women's clothes, but I am gay. We're kinda like two halves of one whole. :)

Was kinda looking forward to a photo of the short shorts. :)

HUGS...

Bizarre Avril X said...

happy tmi!

badside said...

I'd love to hear more about your CD public forays. Where did you do it and what were the reactions you got, how did you feel?

Anonymous said...

I often wonder what came first the funny voice or being gay. Is it the equivalent of the mo back in the 70's do you think?

Just had to visit you because there was an item about chocolate beer on the news just now. Apparently a chocolate maker has teemed up with a brewery at Coldstream to produce your favourite brew. I may have to search it out so I can give you a review.

Ashly Star said...

Oooh and anime type movie would be cool. I wish I had thought of that. Nice answers! Happy late TMI!

SheenV said...

pink - same here.

polt - do you have a Flickr account?

macabre - thanks!

badside - check out the archives.

aj - from where do I know you?

ar - kisses!

Anonymous said...

Sheenv,

I am on your long, long blog roll and if you start at A and work towards Z you will quickly come to me.


xxx

Anonymous said...

Now that wasn't hard was it?

Have a great evening

xx