Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Double TMI Tuesday ... Since I didn't have time for last week's


#123

1. Which one turns you on more Ink or piercing? Why? Hmmm, never given much thought about this. Probably ink. Since I'm a bit skeemish about needles, seeing piercings beyond ears makes me think of needles a bit too much. Although the correst piercings look kind of cool - from afar (where they make multiple piercings down along both sides of the spine, then lace them up to look like the drawstrings on a correst). I think ink can show more creativity.

2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and and where? None for me. I do have a few scars, though. I'm not sure what I'd get, a symbol perhapse, not a word, name, or picture.

3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and and where? None, and I don't want any.

4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have them do for you? She can wear stockings or pantyhose, and heels any time she wants!

5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off? Something that got infected. Yuck!

Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment? I'd shave off all of my body hair except what's on top of my head. Smooth skin feels sooo nice!


#124

1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself? Running. I believe that it has greatly improved and maintained my health. Not having run for the last three months and gaining weight has really driven this home. I've been doing a lot of walking since getting the OK from my doctor. My legs were sore at first, something I never thought would happen.

2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why? That's a toughy as I believe that all of life's experiences teach us something, be they positive or negative. I could have done better in college. My grades were okay, but my mind wasn't always where it should have been.

3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings? Family, and I do take them for granted. I hate being alone.

4. Tell us about your longest relationship. Going on 15 years this year.

5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough? When I sense there is no connection, either on my part or the other's.

Bonus (as in optional): What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;) I can't say that there's a specific moment that I'd have to risk anything to have another moment of it.

7 comments:

Mariposa said...

I'd go for ink too!

Great your answers...and I can't imagine life without my family too!

Happy TMI T!

Bunny said...

15 years! Wow. Congrats on that. Stop taking your family for granted!!

Happy TMI!

SheenV said...

bunny - Thanks! Almost 5 of that was long distance.

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with bunny...15 years!!!

Thats great.

Adam Apple said...

Great answers. Glad I am not the only one who doubled up this week.

Happy TMI

doll said...

Piercings, if you change your mind you can just remove them. They don't have the bruising that ink can have although you do have to nurture them for weeks afterwards. But I guess you have to take good care of new ink too.

Evening said...

Fifteen years is wonderful!!

Bet you will be back running in no time.

Great answers.