Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now on to TMI Tuesday:

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make? Other than stripping off her clothes, then grabbing my crotch and kissing me deeply? In a more public venue, maybe looking at me, smiling, and licking her lips. And putting lipstick on - I love watching a woman put on lipstick. The throw me some deep, dark, bittersweet chocolate!

2. What are 3 inevitable things about you? 1) My leg will get better, 2) I'll start working on my taxes soon, 3) I'm going to the Star Wars exhibit this Sunday!

3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced? 1) Getting excited too fast and not enough time to really enjoy it, 2) A very extended build-up with an intense release, 3) The all-day tease then a great release, 4) The just-right, 5) Alone, 6) With a partner. I'm sure there are others...

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material? Friends, family, my education, and my dear blog readers.

5. What do you want . . . . now? Lunch!!

Bonus (as in optional): Describe a sexy mind. Intelligent, clever, a dry sense of humor, not easily swayed, driven. But not naked - a brain on a table is not sexy.

3 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Lol. A lot of the #1's are making me giggle. ;) Good answers, love the bonus! Lunch does sound really good right now too, lol. Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

Great answers. I'll remember to keep my brain in my head when I'm around you. Have fun at Star Wars!!

Happy TMI!

Evening said...

I loved the LUNCH answer. It made me laugh.
Have a nice day.
xo