Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The question that has been on most of your minds lately is "To what kind of music does Sheen listen?" Now, I know you're thinking "That question has not been on my mind." But now that you've read it, it is. So here are some of my recent iTunes purchases. Some were released last year, others are from my punker days in college (anyone been to Mean Mr. Mustards?), and some are - well they just are.

"Happy Birthday" Altered Images

"Snapshot" Art of Noise

"Stay" The Blue Nile

"Cannonball" The Breeders

"The Walls Came Down", "Everywhere I Go", "I Still Believe", "The Walls Came Down" The Call

"Tubthumping" Chumbawamba

"She Sells Sanctuary" The Cult

"Never Let Me Down Again" Depeche Mode

"Whip It" Devo

"Do It Clean" Echo And The Bunnymen

"The Hook and Sling" Eddie Bo

"Grip Like a Vice", "Doing It Right", "Titanic Vandalism", "The Wrath of Marcie", "Ladyflash" The Go! Team

"Just Like Honey", "Head On" Jesus And Mary Chain
"Eighties" Killing Joke

"Do It Again" The Kinks

"North American Scum" LCD Soundsystem

"I'm Bad" LL Cool J

"One Step Beyond" Madness

"Ultrasuede (Studio Outtake)" Matthew Sweet

"Every Day Is Halloween" Ministry

"Argument Clinic" Monty Python

"Boombox" Mosquitos

"Sex On Wheelz" My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult

"Little Fluffy Clouds (Dance Mix 2)" The Orb

"Debaser", "Here Comes Your Man", "Monkey Gone to Heaven", "Where Is My Mind?", "Gouge Away" Pixies

"Twiggy Twiggy/Twiggy Vs. James Bond" Pizzicato Five

"Love Missile F1-11" Pop Will Eat Itself

"A Deeper Shade of Soul" Ray Barretto

"Walkie Talkie Man" Steriogram

"Don't Box Me In" Stewart Copeland

"Wild Wild Life" Talking Heads

"This Is the Day", "Uncertain Smile" The The

"Don't Let's Start " They Might Be Giants

"Doctorin the Tardis" Timelords

"Go! (club Mix)" Tones On Tail

"Another Tricky Day", "Dangerous", "Eminence Front (Live)" The Who

"I Before e Exept After C" Yaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting mix. I had never wondered before what kind of music you dig but it was interesting reading through that song selection. I like a good bit of those songs and bands as well. =o) Have a great weekend!

needlestack said...

A solid list, steeped in the light hearted yet rockin' soul of the 80's. Though I must admit I don't know a good few of them. Seems more like a list that my girl would listen to than me. But I like her taste, so I approve.

Don't Let's Start. Yeah :)