TMI Tuesday #101
1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world? There's always the ravaging me with non-stop, no-holds-barred, she-takes-the-lead sex while wearing some really, really fine lingerie that I've given her, but that's too obvious and cliche. Then there's surprising me with a trip to Las Vegas and tickets to the Star Trek experience, but again, too obvious. Aerating and re-seeding the lawn - Bingo!
2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why? Stop me if you think you've heard this one before - I'd like invisibility and the ability to stop time along the lines of the movie Cashback. So I'd use my super powers perversely? Like you aren't as well? Anyway, I'd stop time to find all the hot chicks and undress them. No, I wouldn't do bad things to them or violate them, it would be for my own personal visual enjoyment. I suppose after a while I'd then use those powers for the good of mankind.
3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why? I'd rather be tied up. I'm submissive by nature, and other than the knots I learned in the Boy Scouts, I'd probably end up causing a bigger problem if I tied up someone else.
4. What is your best physical and non physical asset? Physical: I'd say my legs. I've been running for so many years that I think they look great. Non-physical: My magnetic and charming personality, and my sense of comedic sense of sarcasm.
5. If they were naming new Dwarfs beyond the seven what would your name be and why? Moby. Being taller and better looking than the rest of them, they'd always be saying "He's such a dick!"
Bonus: What's the most embarrassing thing you ever bought? When I was 8 my mom asked me to buy some lottery tickets for her. I don't think either one of us thought that kids couldn't buy them. So there I was at the counter asking for tickets over and over until the clerk said that kids couldn't buy them. I said they were for my mother, and he still didn't sell them to me. I got upset and started crying as I was afraid of getting in trouble from my mom for not getting them, as well as afraid the store would call the police on me. The clerk started laughing at me, and my mom eventually came in to the store to find out why it was taking so long. It doesn't seem so embarassing now, but when I was 8 it was.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Do me!
Here's something interesting I found at Maureen's who found it at Osbasso's. Fill in the blanks!
I _____ Sheen.
Sheen is _____.
If I were alone in a room with Sheen, I would _____.
I think Sheen should _____.
Sheen needs _____.
I want to _____ Sheen.
Someday Sheen will ___.
Sheen reminds me of _____.
Without Sheen _____.
My memories of Sheen are _____.
Sheen can be _____.
The worst thing about Sheen is _____.
The best thing about Sheen is _____.
I am _____ with Sheen.
One thing I would like to know about Sheen is _____.
Sheen should go and _____.
Sheen _____ me.
2 comments:
Aerating and reseeding - ooh baby!
Happy TMI, Moby!
Aerating & seeding -- I'm pretty sure that's BDSM lingo ;)
You picked an excellent name for your not-such-a dwarf too.
Happy TMI!
Post a Comment