Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Buckeyes 4-0!! The season is looking up, but they really haven't been tested. Is it just me, or do the end zones at the stadium look unnaturally red this season? What is up with that?!

Now on to TMI Tuesday #102:

1. Who did you think you would marry in elementary school? There were a few girls that I thought would be great wives in a Second Grade kind of way - Bena, Michelle, Patty, and Carla. Not sure what happened to Patty as she moved after 2nd Grade. I was good friends with the others until high school when we all went different ways. I see Michelle occasionally when I'm home, and I'm glad I didn't pursue her - just not my type. Haven't seen Carla since high school graduation as she hasn't gone to any of the reunions. Bena was the babe in nerds clothing during high school. It wasn't until senior photos were taken that she lost the glasses, smiled, let her hair grow out, and grew about foot that I realized that I should have kept in closer contact with her during high school. But who am I to talk? I look at pictures of me from high school and I'm surprised that I didn't get beaten-up regularly or was president of the A/V Club (neither of which happened).

2. Which Muppet is your favorite? Why? Grover. I loved his sense of humor and the funny situations he got himself into. I always pretended to be him when we played Muppets. We had the Ernie & Bert puppets, and an Oscar, I think. I recently found some old Sesame Street books - the best ones are about Grover.

3. Which politician would you most like to screw? [For pleasure or revenge] I can't think of any that are even remotely attractive enough to even get a chubby over. Any suggestions?

4. How did you first find the g-spot? Reading about it! lol She doesn't like penetration with fingers or other non-penis objects, so we have yet to discover it.

5. What is the best costume you've ever worn? I was a hippy-beatnik sort of thing. I grew a goatee and mustache, wore a tie-dyed shirt, a beanie, a rope belt, sandals, a big 'peace' sign on a leather necklace, and beads around my neck. It looked better than this description. Really, it did.

Bonus (as in optional):Does pornography liberate or deteriorate society? Like anything else (alcohol, drugs (both legal and illegal), TV, politicians, video games), it can and does both. It really depends on how the individual handles it. For some, porn is:

  • Employment (model, actor/actress, photographer, video distributor, web-site owner, etc). This can be good as it helps someone earn a living that they may not otherwise be able to. It can be bad in that the person may not be earning their fair share or earning their money by exploiting others. It might keep them from doing something else (but so can that "real" job that you hate but you keep because it "pays the bills".)

  • Educational. Some couples may view it in order to improve or spice up their sex life (good). Kids may look at it to learn about sex - maybe not so good as they may not learn all that they need to in order to have a healthy outlook on sex.

  • A means of addiction or escape. Looking at it all day long while neglecting the rest of life's responsibilities to satisfy the addiction is bad. Its very accessible. It could lead one to step up the addiction food chain.

  • A means of relieving stress or boredom. Some may not have time or ability to always do something else, and viewing porn may be thier way of unwinding after a tough day.

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Wonderful answers! Your costume sounds great.

No fingers or non-penis objecsts? Wha - huh? I can see no objects, but no fingers? Wow. Meet me at the MSU-Ohio State game Oct 20 and we'll go on a treasure hunt together!

Anonymous said...

One of the first books that I remember reading was a Sesame Street with Grover. It was titled "The Monster at the End of the Book".

Anonymous said...

I loved Grover too -- I read that book, David, to my cousins all the time! My own kids didn't find it so appealing... Maybe because I was too into it? lol

Did Grover ever wear lingerie? Now that would be cool... Too bad I can't photoshop or anything or I'd re-do the book and have Grover afraid of the cross dressing monster at the end of the book!

Happy TMI, Sheen!

SheenV said...

bunny - I'll be at the Wisconsin game on 11/3. Not sure where yet as my alumni tickets haven't been delivered.

david - yep, I have that one and "Resting Places" I wish they'd repeat the episodes from the '70's.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed my reading here! Your Bonus is very convincing and make so great sense...;-)
HTMI!