Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boobiethon is back! For the 6th year, it is time for Boobiethon.

Please take some time to visit the site.

Please take some time to learn about breast cancer.

Please take some time for a self-exam or visit your doctor.

Please. Before it is too late.


And then visit Beautiful, Beautiful Boobies Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and Research

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember also to participate and submit yours to the site.

SheenV said...

Right-o! I'll get a picture there this weekend.

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of pretty-sextoys.com and xxx-sextoys.net. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on pretty-sextoys.com and you'll place my link to http://www.xxx-sextoys.net with text 'Cheap Sex Toys' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.
PS: If it is not appropriate to you I'll offer you a direct link exchange of blogs.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

SheenV said...

Alex, Are you for real? Are you just spamming me? Will you send me free toys and porn? If so, I'll gladly add your link. No? Oh well, that's just the way it is. I'll have to delete you post.

Bunny said...

Mine are submitted, covered and uncovered! And they are regularly examined. Having my first "smash and flash" (mammogram - they smash 'em then flash 'em with x-rays) in October (ironically). The joys of turning 40 . . .

SheenV said...

Ouch! I'm just glad that that's not the same test for testicular cancer, lol!