Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TMI Tuesday #97

1. What’s the deal with blue balls?
Here's the reference in Wikipedia and that looks pretty good to me. It must be noted here that my balls have never turned blue.

2. What is the hottest vehicular sex scene in a movie? I haven't seen all of the movies listed, and of those I have, the train scene from Risky Business is my pick. Side note: I just realized that the cute girl with whom I occasionally run does bare more than a passing resemblance to Rebecca De Mornay.

3. Strap-on? yes, no, give, receive? Yes. I haven't had the pleasure of receiving yet; it is something I'd like to try.

4. What is the average penis length? Again, according to Wikipedia, the average length is somewhere between 5 and 6 inches. Note to interested females: mine's about 8"; get it while you can! lol

5. How do you stimulate his prostate? Guys, do you like it? From what I've read in Wikipedia and experienced, it can be stimulated from two locations: the "taint" or from inside the rectum. Yes, I do like it. Its something to do during foreplay. Specifically, if she's giving me a footjob, I'll have her push the ball of her foot or heel against my taint. Not quite as good as the internal method, but she won't do that.

Bonus (as in optional): Confession Tuesday... tell me a secret! I'm such a dullard, I can't say I know much of anything that someone else doesn't already know. Most of the stuff that I'd call a "secret" I've written about here somewhere or another. I mean, if you knew me in real life and then read this blog, you'd be constantly saying "OMG, I didn't know that about you. Are you serious? I can't believe this? You, a crossdresser? Like, no way!"

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Here's to no blue balls!
#3 - I love a guy who's willing to try new things!
Great answers ~ Happy TMI!

Enyo said...

mmm...footjobs...

lol thanks for the afternoon pick-me-up ;)

Happy TMI.

Shibari said...

loved the answers... I love how you link to the REAL answers...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I left a comment here on Tuesday... as it is from here that I realized it was Tuesday TMI!!!!
Where my words are gone?
Anyway... was just saying that you should insist a bit about that #3... ;-))
Happy very late TMI!

SheenV said...

Sea Rabbit, I'll start dropping hints!