Hi everyone! I'm back from vacation. Pictures are posted below for your viewing pleasure that I took with my cell phone's camera. Apparently I was sending them to a new blog address and not the one that I had set up a while ago.
It was a very good week. It rained a bit on Sunday and Monday, and the rest of the week was sunny and warm with low humidity. I did all the stuff we do at the shore: caught some rays and read at the beach; ran a few times; ate seafood, ice cream and drank beer everyday; played miniature golf; swam at the motel's pool; and "studied" lots of anatomy of the female type everywhere I went. The bikini is such the perfect article of clothing. Some say it leaves nothing to the imagination, however, my imagination seems to go into overdrive when I see a woman in a perfectly fitted bikini. The only thing lacking was any form of sexual activity. Too much family around. And nothing makes me hornier than being in the water with lots of said female anatomy around for my viewing pleasure. I'll have to make up for it this week. On our way back yesterday we stopped at Atlantic City for a few hours to walk the boardwalk. We need to go there sometime for at least a night's stay.
And finally, thankfully, none of us in the office were let go last week. The layoffs hit others locations.
2 comments:
Hey, Sheen V! I love your picture, Sheen is hilarious! Le calme avant l'orage is my main blog now. I update it more than my other one, in fact, I rarely update my other one at all, I think the last time I did so was maybe June. I love the shoes, too, they are on sale, but unfortunately I am horrible in pumps. Seriously. Oh, and, so as not to lead you astray, that picture was not of me. That would be nice, though :-) Thanks so much for the link!
The pictures are great! Glad you're back safe and sound though. :D
Post a Comment