Friday, August 31, 2007

For those of you in the beer sphere of the world, you may already have heard that Michael Jackson has died. (For those of you not in the beer sphere, Michael Jackson is/was regarded as the world authority on beer and beer styles.) I've read many of his articles and seen interviews on TV. If one wanted to know anything about beer, he's the first place to go to learn. Here's a few links for your reading:
As I was surfing around reading the various blog posts, I ran across this gem (I just can't figure out how to imbed the video. Any help out there?): http://youtube.com/watch?v=bRqFPAKQ7WU

The first part of the video kind of sums up my week. Not much going on, just a ho-hum week. The weekend, however, is looking up. The weather in Philly is cooling off to highs in the low-80's and sunny. We're sticking around here, so no time wasted traveling to far away places. There will be the usual grilling out, swimming, and just a small bit of yard work. And running, naturally. My legs felt like mud the last two runs, and feel a lot better today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheen,

Strange labor day in August sounds odd to Europeands. As you know Europe has the socialistic date May 1 as labor day.
Great you are a runner/jogger as well. Mike is one too, like to run about 20 miles a week. Now he is injured, heel spurs, takes a long time to recover..
Have a nice day, Mike and Eva