1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. The dictionary states that it is the lack of faithfulness, and I'd agree and expand: the lack of faithfulness in thoughts and deeds. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? No, and I'm sure she would think otherwise as she equates viewing porn as wrong, i.e., as a substitute for her. This was a big issue early on in our relationship. I think she now understands that it is not a substitute. Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity? Not that I'm aware of for both questions.
2. What is the last thing you stole? Oh me, oh my, I stole some ice cream yesterday. The building complex in which I work has a shared cafeteria. In the eating area one company (not the one I work for) had some ice cream set out for their folks as a "Thank You". Well, we saw people from other companies dig in, so I did too on my way out. Instant karma - I had a belly ache later.
3. Name on place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why. Either of the NASA locations in Texas or Florida. I've been a space nut ever since I was a kid. On one of my early birthday cakes was a plastic Gemini space capsule. I've tons of info from NASA about the space program. I've always wanted to go to one of the space centers to see the real things.
Side note: When I was a kid I really wanted to be an astronaut. I sometimes think that I'm better off that I didn't pursue that dream. The space program is a shell of what it could have been under better leadership (NASA management and the US government). On the other hand, maybe if I did go into that field I could have made some contribution to get it back on track.
4. Which movies can you watch over and over again? Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail and The Meaning of Life, Star Wars Episode IV, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, LA Stories, Akira, Sixteen Candles. I'm sure there are others.
5. Who is the last person you saw naked? Her this morning. That's the trouble - seeing her naked and us also having to get to work so no time for fun. Just out of the shower fresh is my favorite time for having fun.
Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
- I wanted to achieve an orgasm.
- I wanted to experience the physical pleasure.
- I wanted to please my partner.
- I wanted to release anxiety/stress.
- I wanted to express my love for the person.
- I wanted to feel connected to the person.
5 comments:
Merely a flesh wound....
I have to say that the catapulting cows was hilarious...
loved your answers... LOVE THE MOVIE...
HTMI!
Oh, I forgot about stress as a reason. That's a huge reason for me!
Happy TMI -- and thanks for the kind words about my bra :P
stealth, The first time I watched the video it was with the sound off - it was funny just to see her show off her teeth. Then I watched it with the sound on and realized what she was talking about. Her personality is what really makes it interesting and appealing (I know it is just a comedy sketch).
Tehe, karma is a bitch. I dunno that I would have resisted free ice cream though. I *love* ice cream. Even more than I love Reese's. Lol. Damn karma. =)~
Great answers! Happy TMI Sheen! :o)
Happy TMI! :]
Post a Comment