I'm late TMI for this week. Its been a busy one. The 'rents came out for a visit for the 4th. We had lots of fun - grilling out, going to the parade on the 4th, going out for dinner. Its great to see them as they live in another state. We talk at least once a week, and nothing beats seeing them in person.
1. Describe your first kiss. The first "real" kiss, not just a peck on the lips - we were lip kissing for a long time and I assumed she wasn't a French kisser, then she stuck her tongue way into my mouth. I just about gagged our of surprise. She thought I didn't like it, and I kept telling her that I loved it, I just wasn't expecting it.
2. Should a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle God intended it to be? There has to be some grooming going on. For me, I keep the hair above my cock trimmed short, and everything below shaved smooth. I think that's a good look for guys. Some guys can shave it all and that's looks good too. Women have lots more options. Let it grow out above and shave below the top of the vag, or trim above, or shave it in a neat pattern, or shave all of it. If you're lucky IMO you naturally don't have much hair at all down there. I wish that were me - naturally sparse body hair. Actually I think its hot for a woman not to shave any part of her body if she naturally doesn't have much hair.
3. What's the best super-hero comic book movie ever made? Akira, a Japanese manga. No one is actually a super hero per se - a few have super powers and it is a comic book.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke, please. Even the Diet Coke with lime is good. Diet Dr. Pepper rules!!
5. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yep, I'm sure I've written about it here somewhere. If not, let me know. Maybe I should try to make a photo story...
6. Which way do you lean your head when going for a kiss? Usually to the left.
7. Jockstraps, sexy or no? I'd say no. I've never had to wear one, so I'm not sure if it would make me feel sexy or not. It would depend on the fabric.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever used the excuse, "Oh, I was so drunk that night, I don't remember a THING!" There were a few times that happened in college. I'd write about it, but, you guessed it, I don't remember, lol!
1 comment:
Well done! HTMI on Friday!
Post a Comment